Our services in the field of Corporate Law include provision of advice on the efficient corporate structure and business planning for starting your business by taking into account important factors such as taxation, legal restrictions and/or permits/licenses required, affiliation with other corporate entities, company shareholding etc in collaboration with our associates from the relevant professional disciplines (i.e. tax advisors, accountant, auditors).
Among others, we may assist you with the following:
- Advice and assistance with the formation of companies limited by shares or by guarantee with or without share capital, partnerships, non-profit foundations and other types of entities in Cyprus and other jurisdictions.
- Advice on corporate governance of Cyprus companies and the duties of directors.
- Assistance with corporate restructuring, including transfer of shares, issue and allotment of shares, division and/or modification of share capital, increase and decrease of share capital, changes in officers and address of registered office.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Due Diligence reports.
- Amendment of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Drafting and reviewing of corporate documents, such as minutes and resolutions of Board of Directors and Meetings of Shareholders, Powers of Attorney.
- Preparation and submission of annual returns and financial statements to the Registrar of Companies.
- Drafting and reviewing of Shareholders’ Agreements, Share and Purchase Agreements, MOUs and other agreements concerning corporate matters.
- Redomiciliations in and out of Cyprus.
- Facilitating opening of bank accounts by collecting all necessary KYC and other supporting documents and providing them to the bank and following up with bank officers for the conclusion of the opening of bank account and provision of necessary access codes and information.
- Advising on insolvency procedures and assisting with voluntary members’ or creditors’ liquidations as well as with involuntary liquidations.
Please contact us directly for further information.